Openapi 4 AWS
- Website: https://coderazzi.net/openapi4aws
- Github: https://github.com/coderazzi/openapi4aws
- Github: https://github.com/coderazzi/openapi4aws-maven-plugin
- Github: https://github.com/coderazzi/openapi4aws-python
- License: MIT license
This is utility to enrich an openapi specification with information specific for the AWS API Gateway. It allows defining route integrations and authorizers to do automatic (re-)imports in API Gateway.
The openapi specification is extended on two parts:
- security: optionally, adding one or more authorizers.
- paths: extending each method with the associated authorizer and defining an endpoint.
The input to this utility is passed as parameters. This input depends on whether the command line interface or the maven plugin is used.
- 1.0.0 : 12th December 2021.
- 1.0.1 : 15th December 2021: major refactoring to support maven plugin.
- 1.1.0 : 18th December 2021: added configuration parameter
- 1.1.1 : 23rd December 2021: solved bug that returned no tags.
- 1.2.0 : 1st January 2022: order of parameters is not essential, although later parameters have precedence.